As some of you may know, 1.9 release date is in less than a week. Some time after release, Spigot will release their version too and as soon as all our core plugins are compatible to 1.9, we will be updating too.
So we will be opening a new overworld map and having a fresh start, therefore there will be a few changes:
- all the economy accounts will be reset to 0, as to start fresh the exchanges, don't worry tho, the marketplace will be ported over so your shops won't be destroyed
- traincarts will be back!
- we will have a new map! we still didn't decide if we continue with amplified or not, see the poll on the FORUM
- you won't lose everything, each player will be allowed to bring over their ship or airship, we'll have a separate thread for the ship port requests on the FORUM
- contrary to the previous map change, we won't accept build port over, the staff team will choose themselves which builds are pretty enough to be ported over as scenery for the new map
- hopefully, the new waterhub and earthhub (and something else) should be released at the same time, so it will be something else to explore on the new map
- the end and nether will be wiped clean too, the end will probably be larger, as structures are now generated beyond 1000 blocks around the center of the map, in 1.9
- all 3 maps will be square! no more round maps, the built in worldborder from minecraft will make sure people don't accidentally build too close to the border and are stuck in their projects
- all other things, ranks, levels, mcmmo stats, should be the same, we'll also try to give a shot at deathchests once again
- obviously, all nations will be disbanded, if a previous nation owner is able to start a new nation in the new map, they will be able to get back their discount shops, however, we won't allow the minimal resale prices as it was before.
- there will be a little cleaning up of the quest areas, many builds in the quests areas are unfinished or were refused but not removed, giving people the wrong idea of what we want from them, those bad builds will all be wiped out.